Re: policy packages

Gene Czarcinski wrote:

I noticed that there is a new policy package in development (policy-strict-sources) to make a total of three (policy, policy-sources, and policy-strict-sources).

How do the three packages relate to the old two package situation? Is policy-sources now more "relaxed" than previous versions? If it is more "relaxed", how about policy?

Gene

Well, when I installed policy-strict-sources, it replaced the files from the policy-sources package. Surprise! I would have thought in would have installed them under /etc/security/selinux/src/policy-strict. I hope we will be able to have both (or more) policies sources installed at the same time.
If I rename src/policy to src/policy-strict can I then reinstall policy-sources? what rpm options should I use?
Thanks for the help
Richard Hally