Re: updated SELinux FAQ

Karsten Wade wrote:
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en/

There have been some useful changes:

* Table of contents for questions
* Questions divided by subject
* Content updated

Now is a good time to give me suggestions for the Fedora Core 2 final
release.  File a bugzilla report with a new question (and answer, if you
can) -- there is a link in the FAQ in the "Making changes/additions to
the Fedora SELinux FAQ" box.

Use the same link if you find any errors.

Thanks - Karsten
I have added this in bugzilla:
Here is a question that may be worthwhile to have in the FAQ:

Q: I have installed Fedora Core 2 without SELinux, what are the steps to start using SELinux?
A:
1. Install the policy<version>.rpm ,
policy-sources<version>.rpm
policycoreutils<version>rpm and
(list other needed packages here.)
2. change the /etc/sysconfig/selinux file to have SELINUX=permissive
(if you had selinux=0 on the kernel line in grub, take it off)
3. reboot
(so that the LSM and SELinux modules will be loaded).
4. cd /etc/security/selinux/src/policy
make load
(to make sure the policy and file_contexts were built correctly)
make relabel
(this will take a while, it accesses every file on the system)
5. reboot
(2nd time, to restart all programs with the correct contexts)
---------
This needs to be checked.
If this is not correct, please give the correct steps.
HTH
Richard Hally