Re: disabled selinux???

Dax Kelson wrote:

fam-2.6.10-8
------------
* Fri Apr 16 2004 Alex Larsson <alexl@xxxxxxxxxx> 2.6.10-8

- re-enable fam since we disabled selinux

What's the story? Hve the SELinux plans changed with FC2?

SELinux will be disabled by default in FC2. You will have the ability to enable it during the install or by
installing Policy and relabeling the file system. It was felt that the Policy was not in a state where we could
support Policy being on by default. We are continuing our development and hope that people interested in
SELinux will continue to test it and work with us to improve the quality of it.

Dan