Re: /etc/sysconfig/selinux

Martin Schmiderer wrote:

Hello *,

i start the installation of fc2t2 with selinux in permissive mode. Later on after i get the newest updates i try to set selinux to enforcing in /etc/sysconfig/selinux.
After reboot dmesg |grep -i selinux tells me that selinx runs in permissive mode. Ok, whats happen... i append enforcing=1 on the grub cmd. That works fine.
So why does it nothing do if i try to set enforcing in /etc/sysconfig/selinux???

Thanks for this good job in fc2t2 ;-) (and excuse me for my bad english).

greetz,

Also getenforce returns this info.

Martin