Re: Installing new policy

At the moment rpm_script_t has access to so much that there's no point in
trying to impose any serious restriction on it.

I suspect that limiting rpm_script_t in any significant way will have to wait until we have multiple domains for rpm for installing packages with different signatures.

What is the logical connection between
   rpm_scriptlet_t has too much access.
and
   rpm needs multiple domains based on signature "trust".

Are there alternatives is what I'm asking.

73 de Jeff