New Golang Packaging Guidelines: Feedback needed and appreciated

Hello Fedora people,

    As you may or may not know, currently applied Golang packaging guidelines
have always been simply a « draft ». Part of the new Go SIG mission is to
update ours best practices and tooling. As such, Nicolas Mailhot designed  a
new set of macros based on lua script to improve our current situation. As a
result, we needed to draft new guidelines to reflect the future implementation
of these macros.

    I have written these new guidelines and I'd like to ask for your help in
order to review them: both from current Go SIG packagers point of view and
from novices in the matter, in order to make sure they are clear and
understandable enough for everyone.

    I have uploaded a mirror of the Guidelines on my FedoraPeople space:
https://eclipseo.fedorapeople.org/guidelines/packaging-guidelines/Golang/

    Please, if you have 10 mn to spare, read them and send me feedback. If you
wish you can also directly send me a Merge Request on Pagure:
https://pagure.io/fork/eclipseo/packaging-committee/  (branch
implement_golang_guidelines).

Best regards,

Robert-André