Re: Fedora Packaging Guidelines on docs.fedoraproject.org

On vendredi 28 septembre 2018 14:02:37 CEST Igor Gnatenko wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> We have moved packaging guidelines onto docs.fedoraproject.org[0].
> If you find any error or would like to change something, don't hesitate to
> open ticket or submit pull request for packaging committee repo[1].
>
> Thanks for attention!
>

> [0] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/
> [1] https://pagure.io/packaging-committee

This is fancy and all, but could we have back a table of contents like in the
Wiki. Some pages, like the main packaging one are very long and sometimes we
need to look a specific section fast instead of scrolling to find it.

Best regards,

Robert-André