Re: Fedora Packaging Guidelines on docs.fedoraproject.org

NG> Does this mean we could now ship an offline version of the docs as a
NG> package for people to be able to read and use locally? Or be able to
NG> get PDF versions or stuff like that?

I believe that is possible; it would be no different than anything else
on docs.fedoraproject.org.  I do not know what other documentation is
shipped in that way.

Before we come anywhere near that, we need to deal with the fallout from
the lossy wiki conversion and get everything reformatted in a way that
works better for the new system.

 - J<