Re: example for %post -p

On 15/05/18 14:51 +0200, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> Dne 15.5.2018 v 13:41 Neal Gompa napsal(a):
>> You can technically use -p to refer to any interpreter, but now the common
>> use for it would be to use the embedded Lua interpreter.
>>
>> That would be invoked with -p <lua>.
>
> That is interpreter. I.e. something like:
>
> %post -p /usr/bin/python3
> print("foo")
>
> But I am interested in example of so called one-line post/prestcripts. E.g.
>
> %post -p /usr/sbin/ldconfig

In the same vein, I think there are plentiful other "update cache"
triggers covering particular needs for give type of software
(or content like fonts), though these can be regulated with
macros and dedicated packaging guidelines on their own, or
likewise handled with RPM triggers these days.

Off the top of my head, naive LaTeX package RPM packaging might
want to call texhash[1].

[1] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Installing_Extra_Packages#Installing_a_package

--
Jan (Poki)