Re: <DKIM> Re: Proposed Fedora packaging guideline: More Go packaging

----- Mail original -----
De: "Jakub Cajka"

> Our as Fedora or yours company/org? I believe that your contribution of those in to Fedora will be much
> appreciated.

Our was meaning the set of specs we are preparing for inclusion. Can't really share them before the macros they depend on are merged in rawhide.

You can grab most of those from
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/nim/More_Go_Packaging

before I nuke it to launch a new build from scratch (if seems a bit of grpc bootstraping failed this run so that's back to build log analysis, add constrains, scratch, retry, wait 3 days for the result. I soooo hate the yum version in copr, every time there is a dumb decision to make it will make it, it manages to make yum in EL7 look smart)

> But IMHO even your changes will not change this, if you don't have few dedicated packager around to
> do all the bidding.

Sure, the changes will only remove some barriers to new Go packagers, they can't replace those packagers, or the people who take care of the baseline core.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot