Re: <DKIM> Re: Re: <DKIM> Re: Proposed Fedora packaging guideline: More Go packaging

----- Mail original -----
De: "Neal Gompa"

> As long as I can do Obsoletes/Provides for the old name for the devel,
> unit-test,

BTW is anyone using the unit-test packages? Right now I do not generate them, I don't need them, and making them work with autodeps would be hairy (deploying without autodeps should be trivial however)

To be honest, given all the parts current packages fail to install, I'd expect many of the current unit test packages to fail in mysterious ways, so I'm curious: what use has been found for them?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot