Re: Which Fedora/EPEL is targeted by packaging guidelines?

Another almost two months passed and updated Ruby guidelines are still
not approved. Hence I opened FPC ticket which requests the packaging
guidelines to be Rawhide only. This should hopefully help us improve the
packaging:

https://pagure.io/packaging-committee/issue/742

Vít