Creating an autoprovides files

Hi,

I seem to remember that there was a way in recent rpm to declare autoprovides without touching the rpm package itself.

ie drop a file somewhere that tells rpm to process some path patterns with a script that outputs provides strings

However, I don't seem to manage to find the feature documentation (too many hits explaining how to disable automatic dependency generation). Can anyone on the list point me the right Fedora way?

Basically go packages really want to generate the "golang(foo)" autodep for every installed foo subdir of %{gopath}/src/ that contains some stuff.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot