Re: Package Cleanup Service

Le mercredi 06 sept. 2017 à 17:15:16 (-0500), Jason L Tibbitts III a écrit :
> So I made this thing:  https://pagure.io/package-cleanup-service
>
> I have no idea if anyone would either want to help with cleanup, or
> would want anyone to actually do cleanup on their packages.  But we have
> Pagure and pull requests now, which means that this stuff is far easier
> to do than before.
>
> So, if you want to help, let me know and I'll add you to the project and
> we'll see if any tickets come in.  If you think it's a stupid idea, let
> me know and... I guess I won't add you to the project.  If you want
> someone to have a look at one of your packages, go ahead and be the
> first to file a ticket.  At this point I can't promise any kind of
> response time, but we'll see how it goes.
>
> One thing I did add there was a distillation of a packaging style guide
> that I've tinkered with on and off for years now.  I'm sure that
> something there will annoy someone, but we're only offering cleanups and
> even then only when someone asks for them, so I do hope to avoid
> flamewars there but I do also welcome constructive feedback and ideas
> for improvement.
>
>  - J<

This is great. Does it also include the removal of old scriptlets that
shouldn't be included in Fedora >= 24, as shown in an older revision of
this page: https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Packaging:Scriptlets&oldid=481889
I still seem some people using them while doing reviews.

Best regards,

Robert-André