Re: Package Cleanup Service

And since I've already been asked, yes, many things should be
automated.  I don't disagree.  But there's a lot of stuff that is
difficult for a program to do which would be relatively easy for a human
to do, and so there's still a point to having human-based cleanups in
parallel to automated cleanups (which I'm also working on when I get the
time).

This seemed to be an easy way to leverage the fact that we have pull
requests against packages now, so I figured it was worth a try.

 _ J<