Re: Broken dependencies: vim-syntastic

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:37:09 AM CEST Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> PR> What's should packager do in such case?  Recap: noarch package
> PR> depends on arch-dependant package, which is not available
> PR> everywhere.
>
> Then the package is not noarch.  Make it archful, add ExcludeArch:
> appropriately.

Here comes the same argument as with ExclusiveArch .. I don't want to,
because this _is_ noarch package and _is_ expected to work on all arches,
at some point.

If I blacklist some arches today, I'll likely never enable the package for
the blacklisted architectures.

Is it wrong to simply let things as are?  Does it hurt some process in
Fedora (except for additional traffic in my INBOX)?

Pavel