sse3 optimized and unoptimized library

Hi,

I'm currently packaging a libraries that are nearly identical, except one version is sse3 optimized, and the other is not. (license also changes to GPL from BSD). The performance difference is significant.

What is the correct way to handle this? They both provide the same libraries and headers. Should I use an ExclusiveArch: x86_64 on the sse3 version, and an ExcludeArch: x86_64 on the unoptimized version? Or perhaps even use a conflicts? (Assuming there are x86_64 processors that don't support SSE3? SSE3 seems to have been introduced with Pentium 4 Prescott)

Thanks in advance for your replies,
Matt