Re: Hacks for multilib unclean C headers

DH> Can we get FPC opinion on this?

A summary would be useful, I think.

I believe the proposal is to add to redhat-rpm-config a script which
generates non-conflicting C headers, and a macro for calling that
script.  I see no problem with this at all if it's generally useful.
However, the patch presented in
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=1099680&action=diff isn't
the best way to do it.

Make a separate package which provides the macro file and script.  Show
us (either in an FPC ticket or just a reply in this thread) how this
saves some packager time.  I'll then add a dependency on that package to
redhat-rpm-config.

 - J<