Re: Requested EPEL branch...what happens next?

On 05/06/2016 02:19 PM, Anne Mulhern wrote:
Hi!

I'm a co-maintainer for python-pyudev. I requested a branch for EPEL 7 via the fedpkg web interface.

Now, I can look at the status of the request I made, which is pending.

I can click on a link to a separate page for this request, which tells me the following:

"""
Update request: 5211

As current admin of the package you have the possibility for 7 days to block a branch request for EPEL branches.

During the 7 days following the request, you can 'Block' the new branch process by setting the request to Blocked or 'Approve' it by setting it to Awaiting Review to inform admins that they can now review this request.
User:	mulhern
Package: 	python-pyudev
Action:	request.branch
To branch:	epel7
Action status*
"""

But the only available Action status options in the list box are "Pending" and "Obsolete"k
I would like to choose "Approve".

What should I do now?

- mulhern

It's waiting for the approval of one of the package administrators. You may want to ping them.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx