pypi url

Hi,

It seems that pypi changed the location of downloads [1]
This is a bit inconvenient for us, since as far as I know we used to
rely on the old url format in Fedora packages.
For example, for python-raven I use:
Source0:
http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/r/raven/raven-%{version}.tar.gz

An option would be to use pypi.debian.net, then the line would become:
Source0: http://pypi.debian.net/raven/raven-%{version}.tar.gz

Not sure if we would want to depend on pypi.debian,net, so we could
create pypi.fedoraproject.org for this. Alternatively we could wait and
see if the pypi project itself creates a service like this, as mentioned
in the linked issue.

What are your thoughts?

[1]
https://bitbucket.org/pypa/pypi/issues/438/backwards-compatible-un-hashed-package