Re: New dynamic macro for tracking fpc (Free Pascal Compiler) supported architectures

Ah, thanks, I thought it was much more complicated, like reading in some database if fpc was available in a specific architecture and return a go/no-go.

I will do the macro and ask the fpc maintainer to join.

Thanks again for the help.