Re: docker-rpm-builder v1.26 released

It's packaged for both Centos/RHEL7 and Fedora 23. The repos are listed in the readme.

Do you mean "making it available on official EPEL and Fedora repos" ? I think I won't do that; usually such projects have certain requirements on packaging guidelines and/or upgrades and/or maintenance which go far beyond what I'm willing to invest - beyond the fact that I'd probably need to support the distro provided (or EPEL provided) docker version, multiplying the dependency paths which I should support.

BTW if you find the tool useful and somebody wants to step up for such packaging/maintenance task, I'll be happy to accept upstream patches that let the compatibility exist, even though this would mean supporting legacy docker or python versions.