Re: Adding an alias name to my package

I had a hunch appstream-data would have something to do with this and I must admit I've been lazy and haven't created any appdata.xml file for azureus yet. But instead of creating two files with the same content, wouldn't it somehow be possible to add an alias inside a file, if I was to create it?

As the appstream-data is generated server-side (on the Fedora infrastructure that is), it's a bit hard to just try and see what happens...