Re: Force fedora-review to redownload repo metadata

On 10/11/15 09:39, Jujens wrote:

I am trying to do a review of a package which requires dependencies that
landed in rawhide yesterday. My local fedora-review/mock doesn't know
about it yet and so it fails to setup the environment:

No matching package to install: 'python2-h5io'
No matching package to install: 'python2-jdcal'
No matching package to install: 'python3-h5io'
No matching package to install: 'python3-jdcal'

To get rid off the cache manually, I tried:
- rm -rf /var/cache/yum/*
- rm -rf /var/cache/dnf/*
- dnf update --refresh
- rm -rf /var/cache/mock/*
- rm -rf /var/lib/mock/fedora-rawhide-x86_64
- mock -r fedora-rawhide-x86_64 --init

To make fedora-review to it, I tried:
- fedora-review -m fedora-rawhide-x86_64 -b 1276880 --mock-options
'--clean --scrub=all'
fedora-review -m fedora-rawhide-x86_64 -b 1276880 --mock-options
'--scrub=all'

Is there anyway do to it? It is getting very frustrating.

Well if they only went in rawhide yesterday have they actually reached whatever mirror you are using yet?

Ultimately if you don't want to wait for them to propagate to the mirrors you will need a local repo that you can put them in and then include that in your mock repos.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom@xxxxxxxxxx)
http://compton.nu/