Re: Spec file naming

Indeed they do, but that doesn't actually match what the packaging
guidelines say.  The review guidelines can easily get out of date; I
know I haven't been checking there to see if anything needs to be
updated to match the packaging guidelines.  Of course, if anyone spots
something there that's incorrect or outdated they need only let me know.

 - J<