Re: DRAFT: SourceURL addition/clarification - Git Hosting Services

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:06:33 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Someone used to run something that would check that the files in
> packages' source urls were still fetchable and hadn't changed. I
> haven't seen a report from this process in a long time, so it might
> not be run any more.

Yeah, that was me. I just haven't had time to do it.

I was hoping someday we could make it a taskotron check, but thats not
yet happened.

http://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/sourcecheck/

has the output of the runs and the shell script I used to download and
check against the uploaded versions. Someone else could run this
anytime they liked. ;)

kevin