Source files of official RPM packages

Hello all,

I'm looking to contribute with my own packages through a Copr
repository so to start I would like to check out how others build
their own packages, where can I find the sources (metada, scripts and
other files) of the actual official RPM files?

I would like to start working with the applications I use every day to
provide latest versions of them and then gradually start building and
providing my own RPMs for applications and tools that aren't actually
shipped in the official repositories - and I wasn't unable to find on
any other 3rd-party repository.

Thank you very much for any advice you can provide :)

-Martín