Re: Schedule for Thursday's FPC Meeting (2014-12-18 17:00 UTC), Followup:12 New:8

JA> I assume we aren't going to get to all of these this year, note that
JA> some of this is "tibbs fault" for going through old tickets over the
JA> last week

Yeah, I spent a bit of time trying to clean up some of it.  There's
still plenty to do.

JA> .. but some of it is because I found out today that the
JA> 12 report (which lists the tickets for the meeting) currently
JA> doesn't list tickets with the meeting keyword ... doh!

Well, we have the meeting state, and the 13 report which is supposed to
show everything that's ready to be discussed at a meeting.  The 12
report is supposed to show things that are new, so we can go over them,
deal with the ones we can deal with immediately, and move the others to
the meeting state. To me the idea is that things flow from report 12
(new/reopened) to 13 (meeting agenda), 14 (writeup)
and finally 15 (announce).  If there's another workflow that you think
would work better, I'll be happy to poke around in trac and try to
implement it.

 - J<