New members of the Fedora Packaging Committee

Dear Fedora Community,
I have the pleasure to announce that to fill the seats left open by the
departure of Tom 'spot' Calloway, Toshio Kuratomi and Remi Collet from
the Fedora Packaging Committe, we accepted the following new members:
Mat Booth
Orion Poplawski
Thomas Spura

I'd like to thank the leaving members for all the work they did and
welcome aboard the new ones.

Regards,
Dominik Mierzejewski
RPMFusion http://rpmfusion.org