Re: spec-cleaner from openSUSE

Hi Miro,

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Miro Hrončok <mhroncok@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just found this tool form openSUSE called spec-cleaner. It seems
> usable in Fedora as well, it would require only to change some data in
> text files.
>
> https://github.com/openSUSE/spec-cleaner
>
> If we provide our own data, it might be a very useful tool for Fedora
> packages.
>
> I would like to package it, but I don't feel like gathering those data
> on my own. See:
>
> https://github.com/openSUSE/spec-cleaner/tree/master/data
>
> I cannot tell how much different this would be anyway.

I tried to write a simple shell script to generate
pkgconfig_conversions.txt file for fedora rawhide repository. Here is
the output https://pnemade.fedorapeople.org/pkgconfig/pkgconfig_conversions.txt
and here is the script
https://pnemade.fedorapeople.org/pkgconfig/find-pc-files.sh

I don't understand other files usage.