Re: [Guidelines Change] Changes to the Packaging Guidelines

On 08/01/2012 07:28 PM, Tom Callaway wrote:
A new section on the Documentation= field in systemd unit files (F17+)
has been added.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Systemd#Documentation_field

Any particular reason why we choose not to limit this with man pages only for consistency in services throughout the distribution?

Putting this into the packaging guidelines is rather meaningless without that it's not like we have in those guidelines any other systemd field that is used in units.

JBG