Re: Questions about feature "Systemd unit cleanup and enhancement"

On 06/19/2012 10:24 AM, Simone Caronni wrote:
Hello,

I have a couple of questions regarding the new feature just approved,
in particular regarding the "scope" section:

The feature did not get approved hence I have scheduled it for future release cycles ( F19/F20 essentially after I have finished migrating all the legacy sysv init scripts ) that is if I will be working on it at all due to the fact that FESCO seems to be setting the direction of the project to not participate in the de-balkanization of the Linux platform which is the one of the reason I jumped on systemd train in the first place. The other reason being my QA duty's to ensure the migration was being done properly.

JBG