Re: PHP library must not requires Apache

It is theoretically possible for a PHP library to require apache, but I
think this would be pretty rare.  As for requiring PHP, I'm not sure.
Pear and Pecl libraries would have other dependencies and wouldn't need
to explicitly require PHP but I'm not so sure about raw PHP libraries
like php-Smarty.  What would its dependencies be, given that it
currently has only one dependency (on php >= 5.2.0-9)?

 - J<