Re: Self Introduction

On 05/25/2012 10:50 AM, Lin Gao wrote:
I am new to Fedora community.
I have 8+ years experiences on JavaEE related work. I joined JBoss team
at Red Hat 18 months before, now I start to work for JBoss JCA team.
I am happy to be able to contribute to Fedora community. :-)

Thank you!
I dream of a simple way to install the last tomcat on the last Fedora/RHEL/CentOS.

Something like
- adding a special repository (http://goo.gl/drZM3)
- issuing "yum install tomcat7"
- it's installed.

Installing Java related things is quite complicated.
Maybe you'll bring something to this, by you seniority ;-)

Anyway, welcome and have fun!

--
RMA.