Re: Packaging Reiser4

On Fri, 2010-10-15 at 12:29 +0530, Viji V Nair wrote:
> There is no packages for reiser4 in repos like rpmfusion, livna etc. I
> can anyway build these and keep a copy in viji.fedorapeople.org,
> right?

I think you can, since it's a GPL module and you're just using your
private storage area. But someone else might want to note if there's
some weird thing about storing packages that aren't intended to be
released into Fedora. I'm not sure why you can't keep your own bits and
share them with those who want them, if they're all Open Source.

Jon.