Re: Filtering Provides/Requires

JM> In the past, I've written custom find-requires/find-provides
JM> scripts. That's one option if you want to do all the heavy lifting
JM> yourself, then you can disable the internal dependency generator in
JM> RPM. That should be a last resort though - why exactly do you need
JM> to do this? :)

The problem is that if you disable the internal dependency generator,
you lose the arch coloring bits which is exactly the reason why the
available simple filter mechanism can't be used in this instance.

As far as I know, we simply have no dependency filtering mechanism that
works when you install binary executables or libraries in the regular
search paths.

 - J<