License tag for gpl2+ source and gfdl documentation

I want to include some pdf manuals in a package. The pdf manuals are available
separately from the project's (qgis) site from the source. (I didn't see
source files for the manuals, just pdf's.)
My thought is to include the manuals (one English, the other German) in
the srpm. But I am not sure how to indicate the separate licenses for
the source and documentation. A quick look at the FAQ didn't answer this
question.