Re: port opening and PATH modification in rpm spec file

2010/3/23  <MGandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> 2.       Need to open a port so that our program can use it to send and
> receive data. This also should be done from RPM while installing.

Keep in mind that in the Fedora buildsystem, there will be no network
access allowed during the build process - this defeats the purpose of
reproducible builds if you go grab bits during the build process. I
also agree with Manuel, you do not want to mess with iptables during
the install - the chances for breaking something are extremely high.