Re: Java packaging of Bluecove

Hi,

François Kooman wrote:
I'm trying to package Bluecove (a Java stack implementation of JSR-82) using BlueZ [1].

Cool.

Does it make sense to put this all in one spec file/package? Bluecove without the "gpl" part is useless on Linux.

Sure.

But this would require fiddling with Source0 and Source1 and some setup macros. Are there any examples of this? Any advice?

The Eclipse SDK spec -- eclipse.spec -- is huge and overkill for what you're looking for but it has multiple sources. OTTOMH I can't think of other examples. Anyone else?

Andrew