Re: meta-package guideline needed ?

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le Lun 12 janvier 2009 14:43, David Timms a écrit :
And in my situation removing any package in the "group" would break
the
external software that the meta package has simplified the install of.

However we do not change out package layout
I'm not sure where you think I asked to do such a thing ?

to accommodate external
software.

Please keep your external software adaptation layers outside
the Fedora repository.

Since you read my mind on "external software", I'll mention that I considered this to be a separate issue, I have a separate query/discuss/request that I'll post soon.

DaveT.