rubygem with extension written in C

Hello, all:

During reviews (and also on my package) I met with some troubles
when packaging Ruby Gems containing extension libraries written
in C.

Would you look at my proposition written in the following URL?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Mtasaka/PackagingDrafts/RubyGem_with_C_code

Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Note:
I will leave from my computer soon and I will read and  reply to
comments once I get back from a rest.

Regards,
Mamoru