Re: Creating a mailinglist for discussions about Fedora and openSUSE package guidelines merging

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le mardi 17 juin 2008 à 15:20 +0200, Hans de Goede a écrit :
Hi,

As you know I've been in contact with some people from openSUSE, talking about merging our package guidelines.

This has lead to some discussion about rpm shortcomings which is now being discussed at rpm-maint@xxxxxxxx But another part of this discussion is merging our guidelines in general, esp. those which are not workaround for the rpm shortcomings.

Since you're already discussing rpm-related stuff on a rpm.org list, why
not create a rpm.org list dedicated to packaging guidelines instead ?

Good point, I got the same response from Stanislav from Suse.

Regards,

Hans