Re: Re: Users and groups -- the static alternative

On Thursday 26 July 2007, Axel Thimm wrote:

> Ville's proposal was fine

For the record, it was me who brought this (finding out if we could go
almost-all-static mappings) up in the meeting.  I'm still fine with "my"
draft, but I thought it'd be a good idea to explicitly discuss and evaluate
the static alternative for real too before the dynamic approach is voted on.