license for concurrent package

Hi,

The concurrent package in core has stated the following (under the Notes section of its URL http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/intro.html):

'All classes are released to the public domain and may be used for any purpose whatsoever without permission or acknowledgment. Portions of the CopyOnWriteArrayList and ConcurrentReaderHashMap classes are adapted from Sun JDK source code. These are copyright of Sun Microsystems, Inc, and are used with their kind permission,' (link is http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/sun-u.c.license.pdf)
And further down from that page it states:
'Do I need a license to use it? Can I get one? No!'

Is this okay?

Thanks,
Permaine