Permissions to edit Review / PackageGuidelines

Aloas,

I just noticed that I can edit the Review and PackageGuidelines - is this
intended or maybe a bug because of the wiki upgrade?

I added a link to fedora-packaging list to ask questions and that static
libraries must go into a -static subpackge into the ReviewGuidelines to sync
them with the PackageGuidelines.

But I am not really sure whether or not this was the right way to make this
change...

Regards,
Till