Firmware packaging, v2

Just a minor edit to the previous proposal.

I'd like the firmware section of the packaging guidelines modified
to add:

1) Firmware packages are given the Group: tag of Firmware

2) The License tag for any firmware that disallows modification should
   be set to:

   "Redistributable firmware, no modification permitted"

I'd write something for the PackagingDrafts, but it's locked down.
Can we get this approved?

Thanks in advance,
Bill