Re: Newest installer fails to boot

Well, I tried something I admittedly should have tried before and
booted it on a different machine. No problems, booted just fine. It
seems to be a problem with the machine I want to use, though I'm not
sure if this is a problem with the installer image itself or if the EFI
has gone senile.

I'll give regular Fedora a try later and maybe a different system
entirely to see if USB booting is just broken. This system is from
2015, so I wouldn't expect software compatibility issues. If I can get
regular Fedora to load, I'll pop back in since that would mean there's
something special about the Fedora Jam image that's different rather
than a general Fedora issue or local firmware error.

--
Regards,

David E. McMackins II
www.mcmackins.org