Preparing for wirePlumber in upcoming Fedora 35 release

I purchased and installed Reaper on Fedora 34 and I frequent the Reaper
Linux forum offering help with pipewire and promoting Fedora Jam.

One thing that continually bugs me is that when I start Reaper it
automatically reconnects to all the wrong audio sources and sinks and
through Carla I have to re-route everything to be correct.

The WirePlumber description gives me hope that I could set it up
somehow so that when I start reaper it is linked to the correct sources
and sinks

PROBLEM:
I search through documentation and the internet looking for examples
and/or info on how to do this and did not find anything useful.  The
wireplumber documentation is complex and I suppose if I spent the time
I would eventually figure something out.  However, its way too complex
for the typical Linux Reaper user.  They would need simpler cookbook
type  instructions.   I posted with them that once Fedora 35 is
released I would try to figure out my use cases and report back to
them.

USE CASES:
1. I would like to rename my audio and midi nodes and ports.  I'm
currently doing this with alsa-monitor.conf on Fedora 34

2. I would like to have a default auto-connect implemented when I
start-up Reaper.  Same with Qsynth

3. Sometimes I want to switch between my audio sources/sinks (say from
default of my MOTU audio interface to the internal sound chip).  A one
click script would be great.

I would appreciate any help on figuring this out, even if its no more
than pointing me towards some information sources.

Thanks,
Keith