[Fedora-music-list] Re: Help with StudioControls – Studio Set Up Utility

I didn’t reach out for help with UbuntuStudio – I was also having problems with the kubuntu desktop. I knew I preferred debian kde, so I moved on to KXStudio. I contacted linuxmusicians for help with that, about a week ago, but no response yet.

Then I read about fedorajam, so I decided to try that. I’m quite impressed with the fedora kde. I'm picky about desktops, most are pretty quirky. I usually use chromeos, but I may just stick with fedora even if I can’t get the jam studio working.

Today I was able to decrease the volume. I couldn’t get that to work on either KXStudio or the AVLinux live-usb.

That said, I do need to focus on playing my guitar, linux is turning into a rabbit hole.

bruce