Re: compiling synthv1 samplv1 drumkv1

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017, Brendan Jones wrote:

Hi Martin,
I believe the jack app is linking against an older installed version of the shared lib. That's why installing the new lv2 libs first solves the
issue. (Or you could just uninstall them first)

I'll update these sometime this week.

I see. That could be it.

Talking about LV2 plugins: Maybe you can also update lv2-triceratops to version 0.3.1. Not for me (I can compile this myself) but just to report a package that has a newer version upstream.

--

MT